8 April 2005

Concerto #1

I've been itching to write down my thoughts, sights, feelings ... and just haven't had the discipline or means to ... and then my sister set up a blog and just like all of my past writing which needs inspiration ... I was inspired and couldn't stop thinking about the wonderful chance a BLOG is to begin writing down the symphony of my life. And that is how I see my life: a grouping of notes and rests and rhythms. High notes and low notes, quiet phrases that drag on-and-on and then startling crashes of noisy excitement. Rapid and staccato movements that set hearts racing and then quiet pasture-like arias that set the soul to rest. My desire is that all my life be a piece of music that warms the hearts of those I meet and that the songs of my days bring smiles to the face of my JESUS.