Our days are full of chattering, singing, shoes and jackets not put away, wet towels left in a heap after showers, lego pieces scattered about, yet another meal, another snack ...
My back and shoulders are sore ...
But I wouldn't trade this life for another.
Today it is one year since my dear friend Danielle passed away. Her short life is a reminder to me to live fully the life I have been given.
The LORD has led us to Canada for this time, has called us to further service in Indonesia, has confirmed that I am to teach our children at home this year ... And so, although I can feel frustrated ... and even though my mind and heart crave quiet ... I agree with the words of Danielle ...
I am as rich as a queen.
"The LORD gives,
and the LORD takes away.
Praise the name of the LORD."
Job 1:21
and the LORD takes away.
Praise the name of the LORD."
Job 1:21
