We are packing up ... and moving on. Chris has been asked to take a new position in another part of Indonesia. An honor indeed ... but with this change comes sadness as we pack up our memories and leave part of our hearts here in this corner of the world.
Over the next few weeks I will be remembering. We easily remember the first times of special events, but lasts are often forgotten. But I have been reminded recently how God loves us to remember. Rest and remember. And so as we close off this oratorio of our lives in the next weeks and move on to a new page of music, I will be remembering ... that God is faithful.
15 May 2010
Remember
We are packing up ... and moving on. Chris has been asked to take a new position in another part of Indonesia. An honor indeed ... but with this change comes sadness as we pack up our memories and leave part of our hearts here in this corner of the world.
Over the next few weeks I will be remembering. We easily remember the first times of special events, but lasts are often forgotten. But I have been reminded recently how God loves us to remember. Rest and remember. And so as we close off this oratorio of our lives in the next weeks and move on to a new page of music, I will be remembering ... that God is faithful.