22 May 2013

He Sees More

To my Saviour Who stretched out His arms wide on the cross ... and removed my sins even further still -- "as far as the east is from the west", it says... 
To my Jesus Who made mud to cover the blind man's eyes -- the man who stumbled to wash away the dirt, and when he did saw beauty for the first time... 
To Your Spirt Who moves and works in ways we only see evidence of -- like the wind He is compared...

I am comforted today that You see more.  

I see just ahead, and a little to the sides ... I remember much of yesterday, but only hope to dream for tomorrow.  You remember my first breath, and when it was taken, You knew all that every day of mine would hold.  You know my last breath.  

I like to control a bit ... ok, maybe more than a bit (... ummm, that table is just a little crooked, that picture on the wall, uhhh, a little to the right please ...) ... but You are the One in control.  

When Moses asked Who he should say sent him to lead Your people out of Egypt, You said, "I Am."  Not "I was" nor "I will be", but You are.  Yesterday.  Right now.  Tomorrow.   Forever.  

You see more than my eyes see.  You understand far more than my mind can fathom.  You love more than my heart could ever hold.  And so I surrender.  You are LORD.  You see ... so much more.  


Through the lens of the point-and-shoot camera, only Chris & I were captured, but someone else used their iPhone to capture more ... the whole horizon.