She lives in some odd corner of this earth. Go past a church, stop at a "bengkel" (fix-it-shop), ask where Mrs.S. lives and then walk with Mrs.S. into nowhere until you come to a house that most Canadians would call a good place for some animals. And inside you'll find her. She has beautiful hair and is large with loneliness. She offered us water and was kind and talkative. Her name is almost the same as mine: Julianni and her husband's name is almost the same as my maiden name (Josfriesen). How in the world!?!
Do you remember being a kid and wondering if anyone else in the world had your name? Well, I met her today ... the woman who's about my age, living the extreme opposite life to what I grew up with and bearing a name quite like my own.
I think that I'll be visiting again.