Soaring
We had the chance to go paragliding alot while on vacation earlier this month. Not parasailing, paragliding. You know, you strap on the harness, inflate a huge kite-like wing and run off a cliff. Ya. So my love LOVES this crazy sport and we've all decided to love it too. Tehya went tandom with an instructor, Paet too, and I even went as well. It was beautiful to sit and look down at the world below, observing poverty living conditions along the shoreline of Bali and then just a wind gust away to see gorgeous villas with an infinity pool outside of each balcony. Yesterday morning I flipped open my Bible and the pages opened to Isaiah ... "Those who hope in the LORD ... will soar on wings like eagles ..." I am so content with the joy of being a wife and mom, but the outside factors that blast into our peace 24/7 make it hard sometimes to be joyful.
I'm wondering what it fully means to hope in the LORD.But every time that I get a glimpse of this meaning, I feel wings pulling me up ...